Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday 14/04/09 - 9.33pm

Today i went to Svenni house again which i suppose go there study but I end up do something special & watch anime at Svenni laptop for whole evening.. Before i went to svenni house, i called her to let her know that i coming but the person answer my call is svenni housemate,JP. JP told me that svenni is sleeping & i can come.. so i said is ok. After i reach svenni house, i call JP instead svenni because svenni is sleeping!! But JP did not answer my call & the 1st person came out is svenni but not JP.. =.=||
After that i start to complete my "mission" which i not yet completed d... Then i keep ask svenni suggestion about the "mission" & she just said "U LIKE LA... GOT UR HEART INSIDE IS OK LIAO LA"... So i try my best to complete it even is not very beautiful but I already put a lot "heart" inside liao... After that I start feel headache liao... but i ignore it... don't know is sleep too much or not enough sleep.... Then around dinner time i ask svenni & her roommate accompany me go ta pau extra dishes.. On middle the dinner time,my bf calling me but I only answer his 2nd call & chat for few minutes kua... Actually I so happy hearing my bf voice even just two days not meet him but already few days no calling because his phone no credit & my phone also no credit d.. hehe ^^ Because i afraid will raining again,so svenni & her roommate acc me go home & play few games in my laptop before they went back.. hehe.. very nice games but just free trial only..cant play very long time d.. haiz~~ want go bath liao.. cont tomorrow kua...

No comments:

Post a Comment