Friday, April 24, 2009

Just came back from my bf house at Klang & fetch by Hsiang mum... hehe... I stay 1 week at my bf house & just study for few days only & the rest is go out with my bf to shopping - just buy 1 shirt at ROMP,Pyramid la....!!!!! I reach my bf house around 2am on fri because he take me go eat KFC!!!! later evening at sat,me,my bf & Li zhi go Midvalley to see Dinasour gallery & i got took pic which some pic is funny la....At Apr 21 i celebrate my bf bday wit his "sis" - Li Zhi aka my best fren & her funny bf. We go BBK Lian Bee bought cake which is coffee mocha. Because we don't know wan celebrate my bf bday at where so i suggest celebrate at garden infront my bf hse.=.=|| even my bf mum oso laugh when my bf told her...=.=|| then next day i went to svenni new house to study just few for 2 o 3 hours.. then when pyramid with my bf... This whole week i keep make my bf "angry".. i don't know is me make my bf fell sick... T-T... worry now~~~ haiz......very hope that everyday can saw him.... now think about him still sick make me no mood continue write liao.... then thursday midnite i oni sleep around 2.30am bcoz watching anime & suddenly i smell got siu keung smell at my bf room aft i switch off my laptop & i suddenly afraid & grab my bf hand which is sleep on bed & me sleep on floor (plus he sick & not veli biasa sleep on floor) then he woke up & ask wat happen,then i told him got siu keung~~~~ then he go catch lo... & he catch 2 siu keung which 1 is in his room & other is in toilet... then after that, i afraid until i cry (my bf maybe dunno dat i cry) haiz....wan sleep ady bcoz 2molo is my 1st exam!!!!
P.S THE DINOSOUR GALLEY PIC CAN SEE AT MY FRENSTER!!! LAZY UPLOAD AT HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment