Monday, April 13, 2009

Haha!!!!! My 1st Blog!!!!

My 1st blog is create by my super best fren - Fishie aka Svenni... hehe... Actually she help me create the blog d la.... Bcoz now me at her home for "study" which actually i wan learn how to write chinese word for special "mission"... hehe.... Dis fri i need retake my test 2 since my lecturer given us 2nd chance to score high mark which is 25/50 for to pass the subject which is i super damn hate it, General Math I & i oso need start study for my exam liao..... & I cant go back this thursday liao but that exam & need waste another RM9 to buy new train ticket which is on friday night.. haiz.... I stay at Svenni house until 10pm++ bcoz jaesen waiting for me & i waiting for jaesen.... Next week i will learn how to cook spaghetti my bf bcoz his bday wan come ady.. Hsiang will teach me how to do it.. Want know more? Wait next week la... haha... Dunno wan write wat liao... Cont next time la... Bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment