Thursday, July 30, 2009

SCARY!!!!

Juz now i kill VERY BIG & FAT SIU KEUNG wit NEWSPAPER until it's BLOOD came out.... Actually i was watching a drama until i heard weird sound then i take my DYING touch light n check... Mana tau i saw "those thing".. then i open my door, scream "JASONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"....... but he ignore me bcoz he GAMING.... then YY, haiz....... oni CC aka Chen Chuan help me find dat MOSQUITE SPRAY but it MIA liao.... i almost cry ady.......i cant stand it walking in my room...

Then i go to store room & grab newspaper.... then i go back my room & wait for few minutes, go near it & start HIT it until it cant move n blood came out..... then i ask CC go collect the "mayat".. Aft he kutip the mayat, he go into toilet ady.... which i think he throw it into "hole" or pump it out from my hse..... Juz 2 months, ady so many siu keung die in my room.....

ANyone noe how to deal wit it???? SUn wan clean my room ady.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment