Friday, July 3, 2009

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Juz now saw a SIU KEONG at living room/kitchen... I really dunwan move d.... wan ask someone help me....

BUT my bf is sleeping upstair (MY BF COME FIND ME)...

Then i suddenly think & find dat thing which is MOSQUITO SPRAY, I took it & wan find dat BASTARD SIU KEONG, mana tau it suddenly at wall & almost wan fall on me liao.... I quickly spray dat BASTARD non stop until it fall down from wall... It wan run away but i keep spray it until terbalik behind peti sejuk.... I dunno izit i spray too much o wat until my hsemate aka WAI YUN cough non stop liao ( WAKAKA) .....

Aft 30 seconds, i look back, dat BASTARD SIU KEONG missing liao.... =.=|||

Then on sunday night, wai yun told me dat BASTARD SIU KEONG NOT YET DEAD, so he use mosquito spray & spray 1 times , dat siu keong immmdiately died liao... and dis it corpse....

No comments:

Post a Comment