Saturday, June 27, 2009

Random- ness

Last Thursday which is 25/06/09, i attend my Finance lecture + tutorial class at Block A... Which is at Level 2 at FGO meeting room....=.=||| weird place to attend class...

1stly i din realize something inside the meeting room but when the class almost end.. i suddenly saw dat thing & my eyes cant run away from IT. I got think wan curi curi take the pic but I feel wait until class end 1st la.... Then aft class end, i
quickly take pic wit my fon... & kept smile... haha...



Actually is antique fan which at meeting room
without what it doing at there

I oso realize dat office toilet are different with other toilet which for student use.. It looks more clean & nice.....


Izit big different???

HAHA... wan continue watch movie & go sleep.... Btw 2day me at Tesco saw a funny things...


I saw few crabs play with BUBBLE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment